Saturday 5 January 2013

Cherie Nicholls, Author, Knitter......Geek

Hi! I am visiting Raven today and thought What should I write about?

It's hard really, because I want to interest you but I don't want to bore you.. so I am going for the quick fire bullet point approach.....ready?? right here goes.


  • My name is Cherie Nicholls, I have no middle name because well, that's longer story then I can put in a bullet point, but none the less I don't have one.
  • I am the youngest of five...I have two older brothers and two older sister. Yes I was a doll for my sisters to dress up and the excuse for things getting broken for my brothers.
  • I write paranormal erotic with a comedic thread....cause I love hot shifters with a funny bone.
  • I also have an addiction to thimbles and have them from all over the world. Not only have i collected them but friends and family tend to bring them back for me from holidays and business trips too!
  • I'm still reasonably new to this publishing business. I've not been published a year yet, but I still have managed to get 6 books published (you can find out about them here)
  • Finally....I am the Geek in residence for The Nut House Scribblers Blog.....yeah I really honestly am a geek!
So did that work? Informative without being boring?? Excellent!

The latest of my releases is actually part an anthology called Wine and Nine
This is the blurb: 

Magic Mac and his Mystery tours, the brochure said. What it didn't tell the participants of this coach trip is that the quaint Scottish Inn they stopped at, held a secret.

When you add women, wine, and men the outcome is never certain. Will it be happy ever after or is this just the beginning?

Find out in these nine scorching erotic short stories, guaranteed to raise a kilt or two.

***
My offering is simply called KAT and I thought I would share a little with you....

Excerpt:

“If you keep pushing me, Kitten, I’ll punish you,” Kat had heard him say and had pushed harder. She loved when he punished her, the domination and control he exuded was addictive.
Well usually it was. This time...not so much. His idea hadn’t been tying her up and denying her the use of his body all evening, bringing her to the edge of climax again and again, only to refuse her. No, this time his punishment had been a little less sexual and a lot more painful.
Magic Mac and His Mystical Tours.
Dominic had sent her on a coach tour of all things. Her punishment was to be without him for the long, lonely nights of the tour. And they had been long; there was no two ways about it. The coach trip had pulled up to a B & B in the middle of the countryside, or the middle of nowhere depending on whether you were a born and bred city girl, like Kat, or not.
Dom left her with one instruction when he had dropped her at the coach pick up point. He’d run a single finger down her nose, a caress, but also his way of making sure that he had her full attention. “No drinking, Kitten. I want you to be aware of every minute of this trip, so you learn your lesson. What is that lesson?” he had asked.
She’d sighed, knowing she sounded like a petulant teenager. “Don’t try to top from the bottom.”
“Good girl, now off you go and have fun.” He had smiled, turning her toward the coach.
Now, here she was on the last night, sober as the day was long. Whilst everyone else around enjoyed the local brews, she’d stuck to water and juice. There had been a moment between main and dessert when she thought about having a glass of wine. It wasn’t like Dom was here to see, and she wouldn’t tell. But that was when her phone buzzed with a text message.
“Don’t make me repeat myself, Kitten”
That’s all it had said. Kat had looked at the screen with wide eyes, and then shot a furtive glance around the room. How had he known? She’d expected to see him sitting there, but he hadn’t been.
Kat shook her head. Dom simply knew her too well and tonight was the last night. He must’ve known she would think about breaking the rule he’d set down.

****
Buy Link: AMAZON
***

Well that's me.....I better go before Raven kicks me out, she can be real mean sometimes I tell ya!!

Just time to leave you with a little advise: Waiting for your Dom/me to fall asleep and then writing SUB in permanent marker on their forehead.....is just plain crazy....don't say I didn't warn ya!

Happy New Year!!!

More info on Cherie

3 comments: