Saturday 9 February 2013

#sexysnippets Silver Silk Ties





As I've featured Book two, A Shimmer of Silk in Evernight's Valentine's Hop ( see post above this) my #sexysnippets this week come from book one Silver Silk Ties.






blurb...


Araminta knew what she wanted, and being left on her wedding night was not it. Finding her husband in the notorious house on Silk Street, she hoped her luck had changed. Perhaps this would not be the marriage of convenience she feared. If only she could persuade him that she was indeed the sub he needed.

Meeting his new wife at the one place all deep dark desires could be satisfied, Felton wondered if he had been mistaken? Was this a marriage of mutual passion and ideals? Would she truly obey? There was only one way to find out, test her submission.


and your snippet



He leaned into her and, for a brief moment, the contours of his body were hard up against her. His cock, rigid and long pulsed brieflyagainst her crack before he moved away. To her amazement, she felt deserted.


"I think it could be true. That I have taken a subservient. Not because my wife cannot hold me. Because I want to hold her."

you can find the rest of the #sexysnippets at...

www.thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.co.uk

Happy Reading,

love R x



6 comments: