Monday 17 February 2014

Rhiannon Wellman let Lucas pop in to tell us 10 things about himself


Lucas tells us things we really aught to know :)




Hi, thanks for inviting me. 
My name is Lucas Donald and here are the 10 things you never knew about me, and probably wished it stayed that way.


1)    I was born under a bed, there was a thunder storm and my mother hated them so she hid under her bed and couldn't move again when she went into labor. (i thought I'd start at the beginning as it were)

2)    When I was young I wanted a pet, but when ever we got a dog it would run away. Dogs tend to be scared of werewolves.

3)    A werewolf's idea of a comedy film is watching a film about werewolfs.

4)    I lost my vergity when I was thirteen.

5)    I can't play Frisbee, not because I haven't the skill. I have an overwhelming urge to grab the Frisbee and run away with it. 

6)    I have a stuffed toy hidden under my bed. I've always had one. It's not the same one, I bite a lot when him in wolf form.

7)    If I ever catch Toby in leather trousers he's going to walk funny for weeks.

8)    I'm a closet Whovian

9)    I hate it when other people take food off my plate. It's different for Toby, he's my mate. We share everything and provide for each other. anyone else might lose a finger.

10)    During the 60's I often wore flowers in my hair, and nothing else.




There is a killer rampaging through San Francisco, killing on every full moon. Under the delusion convinced that he is a werewolf that needs to kill. Little does this ruthless killer know that the police officer tasked with catching him is a true werewolf. Lucas Donald has one of the best solve rates in the state, he's not happy that he's been saddled with a new partner on such an important case. That is until he met Toby Devin. Possibly the most beautiful man he's ever seen. Together they will crack the case and find what each has always wanted, someone who's perfect for them.


A wee teaser...

Making a snap decision Lucas followed Toby into their office and closed the door.
 "Toby perhaps you should stay here and co-ordinate the operation with the Captain, or go to a different area," Lucas suggested hopefully.
 Toby crossed his arms and glared at Lucas as if daring him to repeat himself. "How about you stay here and I'll go without you?" he suggested.
 "You're not going out there without me," Lucas said angrily, crossing the room and getting into Toby's personal space.
 Toby smirked. "So what makes you think I'll let you out there without me?"
 "I, well, I... Damn it Toby," Lucas virtually shouted in exasperation. "Why won't you back down? What makes you so different?"
 "Shut up and get out of my way. We have a case to solve. I won't ever back down when I'm not the one in the wrong and if you think I'm going to, then you're going to be sorely disappointed."
 That was the moment; the exact second, that Lucas was sure, beyond reason, that Toby was intended to be his mate. He couldn't hold back the growl of arousal that escaped his lips moments before he brought them crashing down on Toby's.
 Toby pulled back gasping. "We are not having sex in our office," he said firmly.
 "Aww, but..." Lucas teased pushing Toby into his chair.
 "Anyone could walk in," Toby panted.
Lucas could smell the arousal coursing through his partner. It was intoxicating.
 "I'm not going to fuck you. But I need you too bad not to have you," Lucas walked over and locked the door before returning and dropping to his knees between Toby's legs.
 "What exactly did you have in mind?"

"I want to see if you taste as good as you look," Lucas said, smirking at Toby's groan. "You best keep quiet. You don't want anyone coming to see what all the noise is about, do you?" Lucas undid Toby's trousers and encouraged him to lift up enough for him to pull them down to his knees.



https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-redonthemoon-1414906-340.html


Happy Reading,

Love R x


1 comment:

  1. I already bought a copy of this. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete