Monday 19 January 2015

A guest on Monday...meet Michael and Lilly from The Jasmine Tree




I got the idea for The Jasmine Tree when I was on holiday in New Orleans last year.
We went in a scandal tour and the guide explained how the Russian Mafia or the Bratva had taken over running everything from drugs to prostitution, and everything in between. The girls who work in the strip clubs are recruited from Eastern Europe with the promise of a better life in the USA and basically put to work in the clubs where they are not just strippers but get involved in prostitution too. When they are burnt out through heroin use they are then dumped in the middle of the Mississippi. This fascinated me and the idea for my next book was born.

This book is a romantic/thriller and as my 2 previous books there is a very dark side which will have you on the edge of your seat

Lots of love and happy reading

Gayle Cranfield 


No comments:

Post a Comment