Friday 4 September 2015

#FFF The Challenge



100 words on a picture given... here's mine

The Challenge





“Are you ready?”
Doris looked at the house and then back to Tony.
“Must we?”
He shrugged. “It’s up to you, pet. But you did say you loved visiting.” His dark eyes teased her provocatively.
It was true enough. The house, the sea and the cliffs were all challenges to face.
Doris sighed and turned around to face her Sir.
“Okay let’s do it. But I swear, Sir if you beat me again I’m going to sulk big time.”
He laughed and handed her the picture-covered box.

“Go on, get the Haunted House Game out, pet, and chose your counter.”

Find the other #FFF flashes  here

Happy reading,

love  R x

4 comments:

  1. ROTLMAO! I just spat my coffee over my keyboard. And I do not sulk...well... *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great twist! Love your take on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This had me grinning big. I love the sound of this game. Def need to know more of what takes place. Great flash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO! I like the twist! That was good!

    ReplyDelete