Wednesday 21 December 2016

#MidWeekTease with a message from Rio


hi everyone.

Welcome to #MidWeekTease



I know I said no more teasers from Killer at Christmas, but I've got a GIF I want to use on twitter. Oh shallow me.

And to be honest Rio wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas and say thank you for letting him and Andie have the chance to get together agin. He never thought it would happen (nor did I at one point)

Andie..."Nor did I. Boy I thought I'd had enough of him. I hadn't evidently."

Rio... *winks* "There's a lot of me to have."

Rio and Andie will have a great time over the coming weeks. I hope you do too. And if you want to find out just how they managed it...
well Killer at Christmas is available from Evernight Publishing ~here~

Or on Amazon, Are, Bookstrand and Smashwords (Kobo to follow)

The rest of the #MidWeekTease posts are ~here~

Seasons greetings and happy reading,



love Raven xx

5 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Raven! Have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, Raven. Have delightful holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm half in love already! Merry Christmas, Raven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Rio and Andie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fabulous story! :)

    ReplyDelete