Tuesday 21 March 2017

#TT...The Way It Is


The way it is...




(source pinterest)


Just to see the way he stares at me.
Shivers down my spine.
Goosebumps
Dry mouth.
A sense that something important was about to happen.
To me.
All hit me at once.
Could I do it?
Was it possible it was time? The culmination of everything I had strived for.
I wait, heart in mouth as he considers. Was I supposed to speak first? Surely not? I thought he is the one to direct what happens next. That he would make a considered decision and tell me what would happen and when.
I can hardly wait.
If I’m honest, I never thought it would get this far. That I would be in this position. That the clammy skin and the sense I want to throw up now, would ever be part of me.
I am stronger than that.
Or so I thought—wrongly it seems.
I have to make my mind up. Stay or go?
Do or don’t?
He tips my head up and kisses me on the lips. Like a fairy’s wing. So gentle it hardly registers.
“Ready?”
I nod.
“Let’s go and wow them, love. The magician will now saw his lady in half.”

I can hardly wait.

The lovely Doris O'Connor has also posted her pic and #TT. Check it out here

and the equally lovely J S Morbius here

Happy reading,

love Raven x

2 comments:

  1. I just love that twist. So not where I thought this was going, lol. :-)

    ReplyDelete