Sunday 21 May 2017

#SexySnippets time. With an explanation about sex and love.

Although I had a book out last week 
(The Earl and the Courtesan, Totally Bound)

And
The Carpenter, a Kera Faire, Death Isle book is out on Tuesday 
(from 23rd May)

Today's #SexySnippets is from neither. 
I figured you're probably ready for a change.



"Sex without love? It's fine if that's what you want, but for me, it's like coffee no cream, Fred, no Barney,  or well Baby no Johnny. Just wrong, sterile, bland, missing something and mechanical. But with us it's not just not sex, it's making love. Two halves of one whole."

"I know. That's why I'm here in your arms, sated, happy and oh so well loved, we know the difference."


(WIP as yet unnamed.)

Catch the other #SexySnippets here

Happy reading,

love Raven x


1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a lovely snippet. Someone is a romantic at heart in that WIP. :-)

    ReplyDelete