Saturday 3 June 2017

Raven'sRoundup... New month, new Ramblings... What's on in Raven's world at the moment




Wow June already. This year is going past like a rate of knots. It's so great to have the light nights though. Where we are in Scotland, it hardly gets full dark for the next few weeks and I love it. The only downside are the midges, but hey ho you can't have everything. (or in the case of the midges you can have too much of them)

I've often wondered about a newsletter to let people know what's going on in my world, but technology and Raven aren't always the best of buddies. So I decided the best way to let anyone who is interested find out about my books and anything else that won't send you (them?) to sleep is to do a monthly round up.

Fair warning though... It might not be exactly a month. I'll aim for the first Saturday, and hope for the best.

Last month saw The Carpenter (Evernight Publishing) out. All about it here This is a Kera Faire, my dark side alter ego book, part of The Death Isle series. Book 6 (goodness), and so much fun to write.
All about an island on a loch, where the government send traitors to be interrogated.




Plus, the early download of The Earl and the Courtesan, the first in a new Regency series, Daring Ladies. This is from Totally Bound and the details are here




May was, in general a quiet month. I was lucky enough to have a friend visit for a few days, where we had great intentions of doing the tourist bit, and ended up chatting and drinking tea more than anything. (well and the odd glass of wine or two.)

Really relaxing and great fun. Plus, I had a Regency story accepted for publication, in October/November, and I began to plot a new idea out.
Then we had a week of good weather, and where we live they are so few and far between, it was sit in the garden time.

Now We're in June, and I'm half way through...okay a third of the way...my WIP, and having days where I don't add much to that WIP, but do a lot of research instead. (that can be done in the garden, luckily. Books, notepad, pen and I'm sorted)

So what's happening in June?

The Earl and the Courtesan is on general release, June 13th, and it is available to preorder on Amazon here and Kobo here

And on 20th, Cat with the Blue Eyes, the first in The Cats of Craig Mhor  comes out. Scottish Wild Cat shifters, and Cat, my feisty heroine is adamant she's doesn't fit in. 

as the blurb says...

It’s not easy being among wild cat shifters, when you’re simply human. Especially, when you’re trying to keep your supposed mate at arm’s length.
Catlin Creamer isn’t buying into this destiny nonsense. What does that even mean?
Dylan MacSween might be her every fantasy on legs, but she will not be subjugated by any man, let alone an Alpha like him.
Give him a pack to rule any time. Wooing a female like Cat is a complete step into the unknown. However, this Alpha knows what he wants, and he wants his mate.

Persuading her might take some time, but when his leadership is challenged, Cat proves herself more than worthy as his life partner.



I'm waiting on edits for In his Hands, an updated story that was originally in an anthology, (Dominant Persuasions) and is set in Hong Kong, in a typhoon. Hong Kong is probably my favourite city in the world, so after Hong Kong Heat and this, I've an idea for another book set there. I just need time to write it.

Plus, I really should try to reduce the ironing pile and the dust bunnies, neither of which appeals!

And that, folks is it, I think. Raven'sRoundup for June

Happy Reading,

love Raven x

Ps, I do love comments, so feel free to add what you'd like to hear, read or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment