Sunday 13 August 2017

#SexySnippets With A hot man in a hot place

Seven consecutive sentences...one book or WIP. Time to tease and tantalise you.



That's #SexySnippets




As I've just had a book out set in Hong Kong, (In his Hands) and that, combined with a visit from the friend who nagged me to write Hong Kong Heat, made me reread HKH

So my #SexySnippets is from the latter.


  
“I know,” he said softly as he ran his fingers through her hair, and kissed the soft skin beneath her ear, “that you make such sexy little purrs when I kiss you here.”
“And here makes you wriggle and moan,” he added as this time it was the nape of her neck. 
“Ohh and here makes you wet and needy and hot, hot, hot.” 
He rolled them over so she was beneath him and ran his fingers over her cheek, across her chest and dipped it into the valley between her breasts. His grin was wicked as he slid his hand under the lacy cup of her bras and nipped her nipple. 
“And you groan, yes, like that... groan for me, love, sigh your arousal, show me what I do to you. Close your eyes, let go and enjoy my touch. 


Hong Kong Heat is available from Amazon, Kobo 

and


both as an eBook and paperback

And you can catch all the other #SexySnippets


Happy reading,

love Raven x

3 comments:

  1. Phew, hot snippet, indeed. Fab stuff, Raven. I loved this story! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sexy snippet from a very sexy story. Love these two.

    ReplyDelete