Wednesday 8 November 2017

#MidWeekTease or not


Hi All, this is a weird post in that it is actually an apology.





At this moment I can't get into my files to post an excerpt. 

Should I make something up?

Hmm my mind is blank. 

My heroine is about to try and talk to her hero—alone. Not easy in Regency Times. She's not listening to me when I whisper...'chaperone'.

He, of course, just smiles sardonically and does that annoying raise one eyebrow thingy he achieves to great effect.

I foresee interesting times. When I can get into my files again.

So unless I can something either out of my mind or my files...

this is it.

normal service will be resumed next week...



happy reading

and 

catch the other #MidWeekTease posts


love Raven x

(pictures: source pinterest) 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get into the files okay. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you know, I loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there, done that, threatened to reduce the computer to a handful of rare earth if it didn't behave. Here's hoping you get into the files toot sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get into your files asap :-)

    ReplyDelete