Sunday 17 December 2017

#SexySnippets Where Sandy thinks about men, underwear and hairy legs...


Hi al welcome to this week's #SexySnippets.

Where Sandy wonders, ponders and hopes...


Sod it, he could take me as I was. I stared in the mirror and burst out giggling. Maybe not, because as I was, was a sexy low cut black bra I’d almost had to take out a second mortgage to buy, (big boobs equals costly underwear) and a lacy black thong. Okay sexy underwear was my secret vice. Very secret because there hadn’t been anyone I’d chosen to see it for ages. Yet another side effect of my profession. Not because I shouldn’t have a lover or whatever, just because I didn’t have the time or the energy to a, find one, b, get into the mood, and c, shave my legs...oh shit...

Sod it, he said nothing was going to happen, so hairy legs it is...and if I wore a long skirt, then they wouldn’t even be seen.

Catch all the other #SexySnippets here

Happy Reading,

Love Raven x

3 comments: